As a Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Florida agency, our agents will provide you with home insurance quotes from highly rated companies so you can compare different rates and choose the coverage that is right for you and you budget.
As a leading Independent Insurance Agency, our licensed risk managers will answer any questions you have about the types of homeowners insurance coverage you need, including personal property coverage, liability and more.
Lower your home insurance cost, call (610) 676-0353 quotes are ready the same day.
Homeowners policy coverage’s
- Coverage for the structure of your home pays if your house is damaged or destroyed by a covered loss.
- Coverage for your personal belongings – pays if the items in your house are damaged, stolen, or destroyed.
- Liability protection – pays to defend you in court should you be found legally responsible for someone else’s injury or property damage.
- Additional living expenses – pays if you are temporarily unable to live in your home because of an insured disaster.
Specialty coverage can be added for unique exposures within your typical homeowner’s insurance policy. Supplemental policies include
- Valuable Articles/Floater Insurance policies (i.e. Jewelry, art & collections)
- Flood Insurance policies
- Earthquake insurance policies
- Umbrella Insurance policies (additional liability)
Why Work with an Independent Insurance Broker?
We can collect quotes from multiple companies on your behalf. Because we’re a local insurance agency, our knowledge of the area helps us to meet your individual needs. Call today and let an agent help you manage your risk and cut your insurance costs 610-676-0353