The Grisafi Insurance Agency Audubon is here to help you customize a specific plan that works for your business.Every business needs to protect themselves from accidents, injuries and the litigation that arises from this type of situation.
General Liability Insurance coverage can protect your business from these unexpected expenses. When it comes to choosing a General Liability plan, there are many different options to choose from, our experienced agents at Grisafi Insurance can assist you in finding the right plan at the right budget.
Call and talk to a local agent today about lowering the cost of your liability insurance 610-676-0353
With General Liability Insurance, coverage’s usually include
- Property Damage or Bodily Injury – claims can arise from bodily injury or property damages resulting from accidents on your premises or from your products, your operations or advertising for your business.
- Medical Payments – can take care of minor injuries to others that occur on your property.
- Personal & Advertising Injury – in the event your company’s marketing violates someone’s copyright or offends them and they feel you now owe them for their damages you may have caused.
- Defense Costs – if damages are filed against you or your sued, general liability insurance covers the insurance company’s investigation and attorney expenses, any judgment or settlement, medical expenses in case of injury and bonds if they must be subsequently posted.
What business liability insurance doesn’t cover
- Employee injury – your employees are not covered for any injury under your general liability insurance.
- Professional services – you are not covered for any professional services performed by you.
- Use of vehicles and boats – you are not covered for auto and boat accidents.
- Personally identifiable information – general liability insurance does not cover Cyber Liability or failure to protect any personally identifiable information that is in your care, custody or control
- Your property – you are not covered for damage claims to a property you own or the property of others in your care, custody or control.
Depending on your type of business, you may want to consider quoting for these other business insurance policies
- Business Owners Policy/BOP – typically, BOPs consist of covering property, general liability, vehicles, business interruption and other types of coverage common to most types of businesses. BOPs simplify the insurance buying process and can often save you money.
- Commercial Auto – commercial vehicle insurance is needed to cover the cars, trucks, and vans used in conducting your business.
- Professional Liability Insurance – also called professional indemnity insurance, is a type of liability coverage designed to protect traditional professionals (e.g., accountants, attorneys) and quasi-professionals (e.g., real estate brokers, consultants)
The Grisafi Agency is here to assist and provide you with a superior level of customer service if you have specific question or need to reach a business insurance expert, we are available from 9 am to 5 pm at (610)-676-0353. Or email email@example.com 24/7
Commercial Property Insurance
Covers the building that your business owns or rents. A commercial property insurance policy would also cover equipment, computers, tools and furniture.
At the Grisafi Agency, we will design a package to fit your risks and get your business up and running again if disaster strikes. We can then provide you with a customized plan that takes into consideration your needs, past loss history, prevention efforts and precautions you have taken for safety control.
Let the experts at the Grisafi Agency cut your Insurance cost! Call us at 610-676-0353 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Protection for your Business
Commercial Property insurance is one of the most important types of insurance to protect your business. These are a few of the different types of coverages:
- Buildings and other structures
- Furniture & Equipment
- Improvements to Property
- Glass & Fine Arts
- Outdoor Fences and Walls
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Employers Liability
- Hired and Non-owned Auto Liability
- Owned Commercial Auto